During the day, a Computer Science PhD student at Rochester Institute of Technology and spends most of the time starring at a screen working on a project committing to git, if not behind a camera viewfinder taking photos.
During the night, fighting crime as knight of darkness using Python.
Machine Learning, Label Distribution Learning, Active Learning, Social Data Analytics, Natural Language Processing, Chemistry(la Computational Chemistry), Software Engineering and Sociolinguistics
[tm-timeline layout=”2″ visible-items=”1″ date-format=”7″ tag=”work” anchors=”false” order=”DESC”]
- Weerasooriya, T., Perera, N., & Liyanage, S. R. (2017). A Framework for Automated Corpus Compilation for KeyXtract : Twitter Model. 2017 International Conference on Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions (ICTer), 43–48. [link]
- Weerasooriya, T., Perera, N. and Liyanage, S. R. (2017). KeyXtract Twitter Model – An Essential Keywords Extraction Model for Twitter Designed using NLP Tools. In 10th KDU International Research Conference. Ratmalana. [pdf]
- Perera, N., & Weerasooriya, T. (2016). The Racecourse of Then and Now: Evolution of the Sri Lankan English Vocabulary Over Two Generations of SLE Speakers. VISTAS Journal, 10, 1–23. [pdf]
- Weerasooriya, T. (2016). Automated Railway Ticketing System: Replacing the paper based ticket with the Electronic National Identity. ICT for Development Working Paper Series, 6(1–2), 67–77. [pdf]
- Weerasooriya, T. (2016). Intelligent Sorting System for Curriculum Vitaes using Natural Language Processing. 17th International Postgraduate Research Conference, Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Kelaniya, 8-9th December 2016 [pdf] [link]
- Perera, N. and Weerasooriya, T. (2016). SLE Over the Years: Evolution of The SLE Vocabulary over Two Generations of SLE Speakers. 2nd International Conference on the Humanities, University of Kelaniya, 7th October 2016 [pdf] [link]
- Weerasooriya, T., Perera, N. and Liyanage, S. R. (2016). A Method to Extract Essential Keywords from a Tweet Using NLP Tools. 2016 International Conference in Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions (ICTer). pp. 029-034. [pdf] [link]
- Weerasooriya, T. and Perera, N. (2016). A Method to Sort Official Correspondence through Natural Language Processing. Second International Conference on Linguistics in Sri Lanka, University of Kelaniya, 25th August 2016 [pdf] [link]
- Weerasooriya, T. (2016). Paperless automated railway ticketing system for Sri Lanka using the electronic national identity card. In: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Information and Communication Technology for Sustainable Development,10-12 August 2016, V.P.A. Weerasinghe and W.M.D.N. Wijeyaratne (Eds.), p 6, Department of Zoology and Environmental Management, University of Kelaniya, Kelaniya, Sri Lanka 57pp. [pdf] [link]
- Weerasooriya, T. (2016). Automated Railway Ticketing System making use of the Electronic National Identity Card. 34th National Information Technology Conference. pp. 76-82 [pdf]
- Uber Launches UberPUPPIES, Uber for Puppies!
- Sailing after A/L’s – Gurupaara Compass
- The iPhone 7 Launched – Sri Lankan Perspective
- Ad Mash-up for the Sri Lankan 90s Kids
- The official iPhone Guide for ශ්රී Lankans!
- What Apple didn’t tell us at the new MacBook Pro launch
Trinity College Kandy Worldwide Website – www.trinitylk.com